GG’s Waterfront is dedicated to providing the best dining experience and care for everyone who visits our restaurant. This has always included policies to protect the health and safety of our guests, our team and the local community.
We have operated restaurants for over 30 years and have always supported stringent industry standards to maintain the cleanliness of our restaurants. These include the precautions and procedures we are taking in response for the COVID-19 / Coronavirus.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Closely reviewing the advice and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and medical authorities.
- Advising and making sure our employees are aware of the preventative measures provided by the CDC such as diligent handwashing, avoiding touching one’s face and staying home if sick. All team members wear facemasks on the job and we check temperatures and log in all employees after they certify they have not been in contact with anyone who is COVID-19 positive.
- We use single use menus and QR codes.
- We have dedicated cleaning personnel whose sole job is to clean each table and seating area after each guest.
- Intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection of all public and staff areas including the restrooms, kitchens, bars, dining rooms and all surfaces that are touched like phones, keyboards, faucets, light switches and door handles.
- Hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content have been placed in public areas and restrooms along with extra soap and paper towels.
- Ensuring all employees frequently wash their hands for 20 seconds or more.
- Discouragement of all personal contact in the restaurant including shaking hands.
- Gloves are used in all areas that have contact with food.
We encourage everyone to do this:
- Wash your hands often and use a paper towel or air dryer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if sick.
- Cover your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing. Use a tissue and dispose of in trash.
All of our managers are making sure on a daily basis that everyone is following best practices to ensure your safety and well-being. Our team is 100% behind these efforts as your health is always a priority. If you have any questions please call us at 954-929-7030 and ask for Spiro Kommatas, our General Manager.
GG’s will continue to be open for your enjoyment. Thank you for your support and trust – and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
– Thank You, Management